How to Purchase Foreign Banknotes
- Visit any Palawan Pawnshop branch to inquire about your preferred banknotes.
- Fill-out the reservation form to provide your complete name, address, contact number, and other required details. Please wait for our officer to verify the aforementioned details.
- Pay your remaining balance for your reservation at the assigned branch where you can get your reserved foreign banknotes. Customers are required to bring at least two (2) valid IDs and fill-out an Application to Purchase (ATP) form as mandated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) upon claiming the reserved foreign banknotes.
- For customers who failed to complete their payment and claim the foreign banknotes within three (3) days after the agreed date, the transaction will be considered as cancelled. The downpayment is non-refundable.
- For transactions amounting to Php 100,000 and above, we will request further validation on the purpose of transaction (supporting documents are needed) and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD). Bring at least two (2) primary valid IDs.
- Authorization may only be accepted for transactions amounting to Php 10,000 and below. The authorized person should bring a signed authorization letter upon transaction.
Note: Transactions will be made through reservation. A down payment of Php 1,000 must be given in order for the transaction to push through.